We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year. For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact us:
- Director: Nina Tebaldi, (617) 332-3923, email@example.com
- 3-Day Enrollment Contact: Elisabeth Boersma: 617-244-5612, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-Day Enrollment Contact: Liz Seeley, 857-636-9029, email@example.com
- Pre-K Enrollment Contact: Anna Dalnes, 617-969-0498, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications, along with a $50 application fee, can be submitted online, or printed out and delivered to 96 Otis Street, Newtonville. To apply on line, use our Online Application Form. If you would prefer to print out the form, please download a PDF of the Enrollment Application Form.
Priority is given to currently enrolled children, siblings and children of former students. Consideration is also given to balancing the classes by age and gender.
Children must be 2.9 years old by September 1st to be eligible for admission into the 3-Day Classroom and 3.9 for our 5-day Classroom. Our Pre-K program is for the older 4’s and younger 5’s not yet in Kindergarten.
- 3-Day Class, MWF 9 – 11:30am, $4,070
- 5-Day Class, M-F 8:45 – 12:00pm, $6,170
- Pre-K Class, M-F 8:30 – 1:00pm, $7,485
- Extended day is available for 5-day and Pre-K children until 3pm. Extended day rates are $12/hour
Tuition typically increases 3-5% every year.
Tuition assistance is available and can be applied for on a confidential basis. Applications for tuition assistance are available for download here: Tuition Assistance Application. If applying for or considering applying for assistance, please take a few moments to read our 2017/18 Tuition Assistance Policy.
Enrollment in our school is open to all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, marital status, cultural heritage, sexual orientation, religion, political beliefs or disability.